About The SHB Sharing Plan
The SHB Sharing Plan is modeled some-what after healthcare sharing ministries. Eligible needs will be shared with the group and funded in part or in full. Monthly cost may need to be adjusted to meet needs, or vice versa.
The Sharing Plan is to help fellow haulers avert financial crisis, provide a safety net for breakdowns, and general peace of mind.
Sharing Plan Members must be in the shed, or shed hauling industry and a member of the Shed Haulers Brotherhood.
Monthly cost is dependent on the maximum share level. There are four different levels available. (See Plan Section Below)
Assistance with emergencies and emergency repairs
Eligibility for compensation is based on pay plan according to budget.
Making a claim:
- Requires 3 references to fund
- Must meet board approval - The board reserves the right of refusal at all times
- Member must be open to training/teaching materials
- Member must be committed to excellence and integrity
- Must be transparent. Needs, and payouts will be published to the rest of the SHB members
- SHB board members will strive to keep budget balanced
Sharing Plan Levels
$100 per month, up to a maximum $5,000 in emergency funds
$200 per month, up to a maximum $10,000 in emergency funds
$500 per month, up to a maximum $25,000 in emergency funds
$1000 per month, up to a maximum $50,000 in emergency funds